We would like to hear from you. Either leave a comment here or on any post, or email us.
- Call on Ghana to Suspend Cultivation of GM Foods - spyghana.com
- Japan Boosts Financial Support for African Development - Voice of America
- Nigeria joins Ghana as new member of G8 food security alliance - GhanaWeb
- FAO honours Ghana for reducing hunger by half, ahead of 2015 targets - Myjoyonline.com
- Ghana Set To Receive UN Food and Agriculture Organization Award In Rome ... - Ghana Broadcasting Corporation
- Why the growth of modern retail should be good news to African farmers - How we made it in Africa
- New Market Study, "Ghana Food & Drink Report Q2 2013", Has Been Published - SBWire (press release)
- Climate change impacting food supply in Ghana - Times of India
- Parts of northern Ghana is food insecure - WFP - Myjoyonline.com
- Contribution of Forests to Food Security Needs Attention - AllAfrica.com
Subscribe to Post Updates
Countdown to WFD 2013
- What is being done about food smuggling in Ghana?
- Gov’t Loses GH¢69m – To Rice Smugglers
- We’ll Join Smugglers, Food Importers Threaten
- Is enough done to analyse and monitor food security in Ghana?
- Ghanaians need 12.7 cedis per day for a balanced nutritious meal?
- Latest information on food inflation in Ghana is not confusing
- Global Food Prices Continue To Rise While Ghana Debates The Issue
- MOFA Figures Confirm 18 Month Food Price Hike Shock
- Ghanaians still feeling shock of 73 percent food price hike
- Ghana Food and Agricultural Budget 2013 Part II – The Ten Percent Lie
- Food and agriculture in Ghana – a sector in difficulty
- No food crisis in Ghana – Agric Minister
- Ghana Food and Agricultural Budget 2013 Part 1 – Budget Statement
- Has the New Alliance died a sudden death?
- There are lies, damned lies and then there are African statistics
- Contact Us
- Food Security
- Social Media
- World Food Day